ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Think of my grandfather  (อ่าน 1337 ครั้ง)

wl321

• กระทู้: 6
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Think of my grandfather
« เมื่อ: 05 กันยายน 2012, 09:29:00 »
 Think of my grandfather in the next month to own storytelling scene flow karen millen dresses heart could not help but burst sigh, home is always the most warm, wandering away from home in the dead of night when most likely to think of is the distance that a warm where. The graduation ceremony, the flow karen millen dresses once again become the focus of the Peoples, his 12-year-old came to the Red karen millen dresses, 13-year-old went to education master's degree, the 14-year-old education Dr. and became assistant professor in the Department of Physics of Red karen millen dresses belongs to 15-year-old Luo absorption by the laboratory as an apprentice researcher, unprecedented results, therefore, he is known as a "child prodigy". In fact, he does, his IQ is high to the point where we can not match. Time when you want him slower always been fast. "Poetry bud, we left it?" Single stream karen millen dress dorm, a dress fashion girl inside. Flow karen millen dresses had packed a small box, a look to leave at any time, but today is not a frill, he really go. "Ah, my dad urging us to hurry it, let's go, what you also do not have to get everything ready." Girl a beautiful long brown hair down to his shoulders, the face of those people saw they could not help live love and affection of the type, the body is not very high, the flow the karen millen dresses2 meters tall Red karen millen dresses can only be considered medium called poetry Lei the girls than flow karen millen dresses outlet Lueai point. She took the flow karen millen dresses a Lloyd's residential area, in front of the school gate a suspended car was waiting for them to membership of Lloyd laboratory area non-school personnel to enter. On the go? Flow karen millen dresses can not help but feel a trance, time does fly ah. When they reached the gate, the old principal from the outside to go over, behind a row of people, these streams karen millen dresses are aware of, are things worked with him who they came streaming karen millen dresses side. Shoulder the old headmaster patted flow karen millen dresses, just say the word "fared well come back, the door of the Red karen millen dresses in a day I will not be close." At that moment, the flow karen millen dresses sale some shaken , and he does not know its own decision in the end is right or wrong. Master called out his career, is to keep him long-term residence, so he has to leave; more his love of poetry Lei Xia to let him leave, to go together with a loved one. Exactly which side is right and which side is wrong, who can distinguish between it? Suspended car flying in the air, this car is rare in Huoyun karen millen dresses, where people prefer the intelligent low mass Xiang car, which suspended car is smart. Over the Los rain karen millen dresses are an invisible magnetic network, he is one of the driving forces of these suspended car and bound their routes to the central computer to determine a car based on the condition of the of karen millen dresses ball transport routes to reach the karen millen dresses ball transport optimization. The car window skyscrapers and low rise buildings scattered intertwined, a vehicle suspension car towards all directions. Look out at the scenery, stream karen millen dresses in deep meditation. The past few days he has been thinking about, and have been asking themselves a question: I live for what? He clearly remembers the Master Before leaving, the master told him there really Cultivation of the road, and said he is the angel down to earth to teach his skills fruition. The master professors stream karen millen dresses decades, before leaving to give him three things baby, one is the "soul of the town of books", a set of practice of law tactic very common name, called "Heart tactic, there is a member is days lightsaber. Sword he has been with a few people now martial arts, the hsiang saber became the norm and pretty; "the soul of the town of books" As for the other two it is not good to say, is a magic weapon for the protection of the soul, together with the master said The spiritual practice tactics together into the stream karen millen dresses mind.