ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Medical Joke#27---I didn't recognize you!"  (อ่าน 1517 ครั้ง)

rabb

• กระทู้: 157
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Medical Joke#27---I didn't recognize you!"
« เมื่อ: 29 กันยายน 2010, 00:05:25 »
A woman in a horrible climbing accident was admitted to the hospital for an emergency operation to save her life.

While under the knife, she had a near death experience. After a lengthy code, the surgical team was able to resuscitate her.

After awakening in the ICU she told her nurses and doctors that she was so happy to be alive and that she would have to fear death no longer.

When asked why she replied God told me it wasn't my time, so I don't have to worry about anything. He said I still have a long life to live.

When the women was released she later would return to the hospital in numerous occasions, always telling her nurses and doctors not to worry cause of what God had told her.

On each return to the hospital she would have cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures to maintain her look of youth.

Unfortunately to the surprise of both her nurses and doctors she was once again rushed to the emergency room, this time after being hit by a car!

The woman, now looking so great after her numerous plastic surgery operations, didn't make it(ช่วยไม่ได้... ตาย). This amazed both the doctors and the nurses.

When the woman arrived at the golden gates and saw God
she asked "Why am I dead? You told me I still had a long life to live."

God replied
Opps, why it isn't your time! Sorry, but I didn't recognize you!"